WE ARE HERE TO …
Ariela Suster & Jamira Burley
Our Guiding Principles:We also like to call these our RTJ (Return to Joy) Principles
1. I’m Enough:We discover our worth by looking inside of ourselves, freeing ourselves of the need to be perfect, and loving who we are.
2. Breakdown To Breakthrough:Sometimes we have to lose it all in order to gain what we need. How we navigate our struggles determines how high we rise.
3. Open Heart And Open Mind:The heart and mind like to work together, so ensure they both remain open to life’s possibilities.
4. Be the Expert of Your Own Experience:Master who you are by getting to know yourself. Your life experiences can be a powerful channel that can lead to you making an impact in the world with your unique story, skills, voice.
5. Throw Your Assumptions Away:When you make an assumption, you tell yourself that something is true without having any evidence that it is. Practice a nonjudgmental attitude, look for the positive in people, and aim to be the best version of yourself.
6. Purpose Not Position:Your title won’t always reflect your purpose. Do the work that is required, regardless of your title or job description.
7. Self-Care Is Revolutionary:Give your body and mind time to rest, reset, and rejuvenate, so you can avoid or reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety.
8. Age Is Not a Barrier:Life begins every morning you wake up, and there is no age requirement to pursue a new purpose, learn something new, reinvent yourself or even to change the world.
9. Make Profit But Not At The Expense Of Progress:Always be conscious of people and the planet when making decisions about generating profits and growth.
10. Create A World Where No Voices Are Unheard:We believe in the freedom to express yourself, with empathy, respect and without discrimination or ill will from others.
11. You’re Not Alone:Asking for help doesn’t make you weak. Allow others to share the burden, so the impact you seek to make comes to fruition.
12. Liberate Yourself:Let go of self-inflicted barriers and limitations and tap into your inner power, your unique voice.
13. Plan For Happiness:The work is important but seek joy in all that you do. Connect with others, savor the small things and squeeze more joy out of every day.